>

Beat Psichedelico Alla Celluloide

Mehr
20 Jahre 9 Monate her #15725 von asdfqw
Beat Psichedelico Alla Celluloide wurde erstellt von asdfqw
Beat Psichedelico Alla Celluloide

Rezension von Audioquarium

A wonderful CD compiled by Sergio Alessandro Ferrario, with a sound from Italy not yet featured much on other comps. This is not funky or jazzy music, but - as the title sugests - BEAT, the late 60's, instrumental kind. Not really very Psichedelico I think, but very bright and fun, with great catchy, mostly uptempo pop melodies that sound like they were all used as TV theme tunes. Everything played by small bands, with very little use of electric guitar as front instrument, but plenty of electric organs. The sound constantly reminded me of Vic Mizzy's "Addams Family" soundtrack, because there's lot's of harpsichord here. Neil Hefti's 2 Batman LP's also came to mind, but without the jazz element. A bit of spaghetti influence on 1 track, another sounded a bit like Duke Of Burlington on his "The Pressed Piano" LP. Just like in the "Schulmädchen Report" CD, there's also a lot of plagiarism here, which seems to be an essential part of late 60's-early 70's "loungecore". One of the best Italian comp's I've heard so far, highly recommended!

www.geocities.com/dada_vis/audioq/audioq.htm (auch sonst eine sehr empfehlenswerte Seite)

:slsk:

in slsk als lemonis unterwegs

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: CharNodeSilberdistelloggejuke_boxcntrMorPHeus
Zum Seitenanfang