>

cuba: olga guillot--> la reina del bolero

Mehr
21 Jahre 10 Monate her #10537 von raskolnikov
cuba: olga guillot--> la reina del bolero wurde erstellt von raskolnikov
hoi boardies,

zum kennenlernen wieder mal was geript:

olga guillot : leyendas de cuba /1994

startpunkt fand ich im beitrag von boardie scabbers (hoi scab 8) )
www.fkgm.de/Freundeskreis/viewtopic.php?t=2684

da wird portuondo vorgestellt ----> prima !

aber:einige bedenken dazu:

zB : amazonkunde meinte:

what is the fuss all about

"I have listened to it four times and I am totally confused...You see I am a big fan of the "boleros" and of Cuban singers in general. I've listened to most of them all my life and they have enriched my life with their feeling and unique styles... I have loved Beny More, Nico Membiela, Olga Guillot, La Lupe,Blanca Rosa Gil, Elena Burke et all.. even Bola de Nieve... But Miss Portuondo? I really don't understand what the fuzz is all about. The best thing I can say is that Portuondo is "adequate" in these beautiful songs but not extraordinary... I guess she makes a big impression on people that have not followed the history of the "Cuban feeling singer" and have never heard the biggest voices of the genre.

It is strange and sad that American record labels, which have ignored for years the great talents of the Cuban bolero,(most of them living and dying here in the U.S. by the way) and all of the sudden come up with this product...They have packaged and marketed Miss Portuondo and her Buena Vista buddies in such a way that unsuspecting individuals who are beginning to discover these musical treasures believe that they are listening to the best..."

kann dies nur beitreten

also denn : zurück zum original aka guillot

habe hier so eine scheibe die imho sehr überzeugend klingt :wink:
trackliste : www.vh1.com/artists/az/guillot_olga/45774/album.jhtml

einige bilder von olga (baujahr 22--> also sie wird 80 dieses jahr!!)

hintergrund infos zu "bolero" --> hier : www.ritmoteca.com/spotlight/Spotlight_0.rit?nws_id=1433&ck=1046 und wer spanisch lesen kann ist klar im vorteil [ :lol: ]: www.analitica.com/va/hispanica/9288877.asp

ob alt ob jung- tanzer oder nicht-tanzer--> mal probieren kostet nichts

zugang wie gewöhnlich

ps: cubano fans --> kommentare erwünscht :)

mfg
raskolnikov aka dirk :wink:

Noise annoys, music can be amusing and silence is a rhythm too
alle menschen sind ausländer - fast überall

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: CharNodeSilberdistelloggejuke_boxcntrMorPHeus
Zum Seitenanfang